Founder: Evan Duffield
Date of introduction: March 25, 2015
What Is Dash?
DASH is an open source peer-to-peer cryptocurrency. On top of Bitcoin’s feature set, it currently offers instant transactions (InstantSend), private transactions (PrivateSend) and operates a self-governing and self-funding model that enables the Dash network to pay individuals and businesses to perform work that adds value to the network. Dash’s decentralized governance and budgeting system makes it a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO).
Where Can I Buy Dash?
A quick step-by-step guide on how to buy DASH with the credit card or bank account using Coinbase & Binance:
- Create account. Open your account on Coinbase.
- Connect credit card. Add your credit card or bank account to your Coinbase profile
- Verify ID. Verify your ID with Coinbase.
- Buy bitcoin/ethereum/litecoin! Buy currency using your credit card or bank account.
- Go To Binance and open an account. Open your account on Binance.
- Send BTC/ETC/LTC to Binance wallet. (Need help setting up your Binance account? Email Us for investment services)
- Start Trading!
Get $10 or €10 worth of free bitcoin when you buy more than $100 or €100 worth through http://bit.ly/coincryptobase
Where Can I Store My Dash?
Recommended Wallets For Storing Your Bitcoin