Founder: Jed McCaleb
Date of Introduction: 2012
What Is Ripple?
Ripple provides one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain. By joining Ripple’s growing, global network, financial institutions can process their customers’ payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets.
Where Can I Buy Ripple?
- Create account. Open your account on Coinbase.
- Connect credit card. Add your credit card or bank account to your Coinbase profile
- Verify ID. Verify your ID with Coinbase.
- Buy bitcoin/ethereum/litecoin! Buy currency using your credit card or bank account.
- Go To Binance and open an account. Open your account on Binance.
- Send BTC/ETC/LTC to Binance wallet. (Need help setting up your Binance account? Email Us for investment services)
- Start Trading!
Get $10 or €10 worth of free bitcoin when you buy more than $100 or €100 worth through http://bit.ly/coincryptobase
Where Can I Store My Ripple?
Recommended Wallets For Storing Your Ripple