This Guide Will Explain How You Can Buy RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN.
Before you purchase RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN we recommend obtaining a secure wallet so you have a destination for your newly purchased crypto.
Buy RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN with Credit Card, Debit Card, or Bank Account.
Currently, there is no direct way to buy RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN with a credit card*, debit card, or bank account on any US Exchange.
The cheapest and most efficient way to obtain RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN is to first purchase Litecoin, Ethereum or Bitcoin through Coinbase (Currently LTC/ETH offers a much lower transfer and exchange fee than Bitcoin.)
To get started launch the link below and sign up for your free Coinbase account right now.
Once you have successfully purchased your Litecoin/Ethereum/Bitcoin you can use an exchange such as Binance to convert your LTC/ETH/BTC to RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN in about 5-10 minutes (depending on the market).
Click Here To Learn How To Trade Cryptocurrencies On Binance
Note: Coinbase is currently available in the United States, Canada, Europe, UK, Singapore, and Australia.
*Most major credit card companies restrict purchasing cryptocurrency on credit. Check with your credit provider for more information.
Get a RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN Wallet
Caution: Please note that we at Cryptobase would recommend never storing any crypto on an exchange.
- Exchanges are designed for short-term activity such as trading, buying, and selling. Only wallets offer you long-term secure storage.
Always withdrawal your RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN to an offline wallet like the Ledger Nano S or any other wallet that you control.
Buy RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN with PayPal
There is no way to directly buy RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN with PayPal.
Buy RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN with Cash
There is no way to directly purchase RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN with cash.
- You can buy Bitcoin with Cash via an ATM and use an exchange like Binance to trade BTC for RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN.
- Or use a service like Local Bitcoin to buy BTC from a verified seller and use Binance to trade BTC for RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN.
Looking to buy RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN with cash or credit no hassle? Email CryptoBase we can help!
Buy RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN with Bitcoin
You can use Binance to trade BTC for RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN
Buy RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN with Ethereum
You can use Binance to easily exchange ETH for RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I learn more on trading cryptocurrencies like RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN?
We recommend checking out CryptoCoin Academy to learn how to trade smart and maximize your investments. They offer detailed step by step courses and trading tips for beginners looking to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Why is there no direct way to buy RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN in many cases?
RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN only recently gained popularity so in many cases it is still not supported by all exchanges.
- This will likely change soon as cryptocurrency goes mainstream and exchanges add support for more coins.
Can anyone buy RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN?
If you are able to buy cryptocurrency in your country, then you can buy RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN.
Can you buy RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN with Coinbase?
As we mentioned above, this is not possible. Coinbase only lets you buy 4 coins directly:
- Bitcoin Cash
Which payment method is best to use?
Currently buying Ethereum or Bitcoin with a bank account then exchanging it for RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN is the cheapest way. This is because currently, Ethereum has some of the lowest transfer and exchange fees compared to Bitcoin.
- For speed, buying crypto with a credit card is best but usually comes with a much higher fee.
What should I do with my RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN once I buy it?
You should store your RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN in a secure wallet.
Can you sell RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN?
Yes, you can by transferring the RAIDEN NETWORK TOKEN from your wallet back to an exchange such as Binance!
How To Buy BNB On Trust Wallet
Table Of Contents
- How to Buy BNB on Trust Wallet
- Step 1: Setup Trust Wallet
- Step 2: Choose Amount of BNB
- Step 3: Choose Payment Method
- Step 4: Buy BNB
- How to Transfer BNB to Trust Wallet
- Can’t buy BNB on Trust Wallet?
To buy Binance token on Trust Wallet you will first need to download the Trust Wallet from the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store depending on your device.
You will need to be in the “Tokens” tab and press the “Buy” button, then from the coin list that pops up select BNB in the list of available cryptocurrencies. After you select Binance token you will be asked for the amount that you would like to purchase.
Enter the amount you would like to purchase and press “Next”.
Trust Wallet will ask you what to enter your email and sign up if you have not already. One you do you will be asked to your choose payment. Enter credit card information and buy.
Currently the best way to transfer Binance (BNB) coin to Trust Wallet is by creating an account on Binance and purchasing your BNB coming directly from Binance. Buying directly from the Binance Exchange will be the safest, most secure, and convenient way, plus it will help save on transfer and purchase fees.
Once your Binance account is set up and verified you will be able to purchase BNB coin using the steps below.
While on the mobile Binance app select the “wallet” tab which is the center icon at the bottom of the screen. Once on this screen, you will see a yellow “Buy & Sell” button at the top, press the yellow button.
Choose the “Buy Crypto” option when pops up after pressing the “Buy & Sell” button.
Finalize your BNB purchase for the amount you would like then go back to the wallet tab and you should see your new balance of Binance Token.
NOTE: It may take a few mintues for your BNB to show up in your account and reflect on your available ballance.
Once your Binance Token is available in your wallet you will be able to “Send” the BNB to another wallet.
- Go to your “Recieve” address in your Trust Wallet account
- Copy your Trust Wallet BNB address
- Paste your Trust Waller Receiving address as the sending address in your Binance account
- Confirm your transfer and “Send” your BNB token
In a couple of minutes or possibly seconds your BNB coin will be available in your Trust Wallet account!
If you are trying to add more BNB to your Trust Wallet but are getting the “Not Available” error when entering an amount for BNB, unfortunately you are not alone. Currently other cryptos seem to work fine except for Binance coin and the Trust Wallet team is aware of the issue.
Some reason for this issue could be your country location, IP Blacklisted, or ISP Blocking.
Trouble Shooting Tip:
To get better assistance from the Trust Wallets support team here are the steps:
Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
Once you have all of this information you will need to open a support ticket to Trust Wallet so the can help trouble shoot the issue further.
Elon Musk Suggests Major Dogecoin Holders To Sell
Billionaire Tesla CEO Elon Musk urged some of the top hodlers of Dogecoin to sell their holdings and take profit. He said he was concerned that a small number of people are hoarding too much of the cryptocurrency.
If major Dogecoin holders sell most of their coins, it will get my full support. Too much concentration is the only real issue imo.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) February 14, 2021
He later added that he would pay actual money for them to just void their accounts. This caused the cryptocurrency to spike initially then drop down to 4.8 cents late Sunday, a roughly 45 percent drop from the all time high of 8.7 cents reached just last week.
Interested in purchasing some of your own DOGE? Learn how to buy and trade DOGE here!
Story from Markets Bitcoin Breaks $15K as Investor Numbers Peak
Bitcoin’s rally is still going as investors continue to accumulate the cryptocurrency, ignoring overbought signals on technical indicators.
- Bitcoin (BTC, +8.80%) rose to $15,017.05 at 10:50 a.m. ET (15:50 UTC) on Thursday, its highest level since January 2018.
- The price gains happened as global equities rally. European stock indexes are up around 1% on the day and U.S. stock indexes such as the S&P 500 are up over 2%.
- The cryptocurrency is now up 7.8% over the past 24 hours and over 108% on a year-to-date basis, according to CoinDesk’s Bitcoin Price Index.
- Amid the price rally, the number of “accumulation addresses” has risen to a record high of 519,228, according to data source Glassnode.
- The metric has risen by 3% in the past four weeks alongside bitcoin’s rally from $10,500 to $15,000. “It shows retail flow … investors accumulating amid the price rally,” Denis Vinokourov, head of research at the London-based prime brokerage Bequant told CoinDesk in a Telegram chat.
- Also, accumulation addresses are up over 9% in 2020, meaning investors have been accumulating coins throughout the year, possibly creating upward pressure on prices.
- Notably, the number of bitcoins locked in accumulation addresses has gone up 20% to 2,818,447 BTC this year.
- Accumulation addresses are those that have at least two incoming “non-dust” transfers (representing minuscule amounts of bitcoin) and have never spent funds. The metric does not include addresses belonging to miners and exchanges and excludes addresses active more than seven years ago to adjust for lost coins.
- In a sign of confidence in the cryptocurrency’s long-term prospects, investors accumulated coins during the March crash and also during the price drop in September. On both occasions, the price dip was short-lived.
- The recent rise in both accumulation addresses and prices indicates the market participants are not worried about a chart-driven sell-off and foresee a continued rise in prices.
- Bitcoin’s 14-day relative strength index (RSI) has been indicating overbought conditions since Oct. 20, when bitcoin was trading near $11,700. So far, the technical pullback has remained elusive.