This Guide Will Explain How You Can Buy WINGS.
Before you purchase WINGS we recommend obtaining a secure wallet so you have a destination for your newly purchased crypto.
Buy WINGS with Credit Card, Debit Card, or Bank Account.
Currently, there is no direct way to buy WINGS with a credit card*, debit card, or bank account on any US Exchange.
The cheapest and most efficient way to obtain WINGS is to first purchase Litecoin, Ethereum or Bitcoin through Coinbase (Currently LTC/ETH offers a much lower transfer and exchange fee than Bitcoin.)
To get started launch the link below and sign up for your free Coinbase account right now.
Once you have successfully purchased your Litecoin/Ethereum/Bitcoin you can use an exchange such as Binance to convert your LTC/ETH/BTC to WINGS in about 5-10 minutes (depending on the market).
Click Here To Learn How To Trade Cryptocurrencies On Binance
Note: Coinbase is currently available in the United States, Canada, Europe, UK, Singapore, and Australia.
*Most major credit card companies restrict purchasing cryptocurrency on credit. Check with your credit provider for more information.
Get a WINGS Wallet
Caution: Please note that we at Cryptobase would recommend never storing any crypto on an exchange.
- Exchanges are designed for short-term activity such as trading, buying, and selling. Only wallets offer you long-term secure storage.
Always withdrawal your WINGS to an offline wallet like the Ledger Nano S or any other wallet that you control.
Buy WINGS with PayPal
There is no way to directly buy WINGS with PayPal.
Buy WINGS with Cash
There is no way to directly purchase WINGS with cash.
- You can buy Bitcoin with Cash via an ATM and use an exchange like Binance to trade BTC for WINGS.
- Or use a service like Local Bitcoin to buy BTC from a verified seller and use Binance to trade BTC for WINGS.
Looking to buy WINGS with cash or credit no hassle? Email CryptoBase we can help!
Buy WINGS with Bitcoin
You can use Binance to trade BTC for WINGS
Buy WINGS with Ethereum
You can use Binance to easily exchange ETH for WINGS
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I learn more on trading cryptocurrencies like WINGS?
We recommend checking out CryptoCoin Academy to learn how to trade smart and maximize your investments. They offer detailed step by step courses and trading tips for beginners looking to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Readers of The Cryptobase get %50 off their first month by signing up through this link!
Why is there no direct way to buy WINGS in many cases?
WINGS only recently gained popularity so in many cases it is still not supported by all exchanges.
- This will likely change soon as cryptocurrency goes mainstream and exchanges add support for more coins.
Can anyone buy WINGS?
If you are able to buy cryptocurrency in your country, then you can buy WINGS.
Can you buy WINGS with Coinbase?
As we mentioned above, this is not possible. Coinbase only lets you buy 4 coins directly:
- Bitcoin Cash
Which payment method is best to use?
Currently buying Ethereum or Bitcoin with a bank account then exchanging it for WINGS is the cheapest way. This is because currently, Ethereum has some of the lowest transfer and exchange fees compared to Bitcoin.
- For speed, buying crypto with a credit card is best but usually comes with a much higher fee.
What should I do with my WINGS once I buy it?
You should store your WINGS in a secure wallet.
Can you sell WINGS?
Yes, you can by transferring the WINGS from your wallet back to an exchange such as Binance!
Elon Musk Suggests Major Dogecoin Holders To Sell
Billionaire Tesla CEO Elon Musk urged some of the top hodlers of Dogecoin to sell their holdings and take profit. He said he was concerned that a small number of people are hoarding too much of the cryptocurrency.
If major Dogecoin holders sell most of their coins, it will get my full support. Too much concentration is the only real issue imo.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) February 14, 2021
He later added that he would pay actual money for them to just void their accounts. This caused the cryptocurrency to spike initially then drop down to 4.8 cents late Sunday, a roughly 45 percent drop from the all time high of 8.7 cents reached just last week.
Interested in purchasing some of your own DOGE? Learn how to buy and trade DOGE here!
Story from Markets Bitcoin Breaks $15K as Investor Numbers Peak
Bitcoin’s rally is still going as investors continue to accumulate the cryptocurrency, ignoring overbought signals on technical indicators.
- Bitcoin (BTC, +8.80%) rose to $15,017.05 at 10:50 a.m. ET (15:50 UTC) on Thursday, its highest level since January 2018.
- The price gains happened as global equities rally. European stock indexes are up around 1% on the day and U.S. stock indexes such as the S&P 500 are up over 2%.
- The cryptocurrency is now up 7.8% over the past 24 hours and over 108% on a year-to-date basis, according to CoinDesk’s Bitcoin Price Index.
- Amid the price rally, the number of “accumulation addresses” has risen to a record high of 519,228, according to data source Glassnode.
- The metric has risen by 3% in the past four weeks alongside bitcoin’s rally from $10,500 to $15,000. “It shows retail flow … investors accumulating amid the price rally,” Denis Vinokourov, head of research at the London-based prime brokerage Bequant told CoinDesk in a Telegram chat.
- Also, accumulation addresses are up over 9% in 2020, meaning investors have been accumulating coins throughout the year, possibly creating upward pressure on prices.
- Notably, the number of bitcoins locked in accumulation addresses has gone up 20% to 2,818,447 BTC this year.
- Accumulation addresses are those that have at least two incoming “non-dust” transfers (representing minuscule amounts of bitcoin) and have never spent funds. The metric does not include addresses belonging to miners and exchanges and excludes addresses active more than seven years ago to adjust for lost coins.
- In a sign of confidence in the cryptocurrency’s long-term prospects, investors accumulated coins during the March crash and also during the price drop in September. On both occasions, the price dip was short-lived.
- The recent rise in both accumulation addresses and prices indicates the market participants are not worried about a chart-driven sell-off and foresee a continued rise in prices.
- Bitcoin’s 14-day relative strength index (RSI) has been indicating overbought conditions since Oct. 20, when bitcoin was trading near $11,700. So far, the technical pullback has remained elusive.
How To Buy Bitcoin (BTC) With Your Paypal Account Step By Step Guide 2020
There are 26 million merchants that offer PayPal around the world. For those merchants, customers paying in crypto won’t have any impact. Everything will be converted to fiat currency when a transaction is settled.
As part of today’s (October 21st, 2020) move, PayPal has been granted a conditional BitLicense by the New York State Department of Financial Service. It should be able to launch its crypto service in partnership with Paxos in New York.
PayPal’s crypto service is rolling out progressively. You can head over to PayPal’s website and join the waitlist. Everybody should be able to access crypto-related features within the next month or so. The company has already updated its fees with more details about cryptocurrency exchange fees.